Today I want to mention the seven crowns of which the scripture talked about. This shows us as believers that they are rewards in the shamayim – heaven. when we leave this place of earthly suit it takes us to a place that scripture said we will be wearing a new garment – shedding the old and taking on ourselves the incorruptible clothing.
Qorin’tiyim – Corinthians 1 says this: See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleeep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible has to put on incorruptible, and this mortal to put on immortality . See. 15: 51-53 (Halleuyah Scriptures)
Now these crowns is not mention so we can say oh i can work for this and that, we must earn it. My take on this – the way you lived your life on the earth tells you your future life. So we have to put our all on the altar in order to attained what am about to list.
- Crown of glory ——> wisdom and understanding ( Mishley – Proverbs 4:9 )
- Crown of Incorruptible ( 1 Qorint’tiyim 9:25 ) Not be worried but at ease
- Crown of joy & delight ( 1 Tas’Loniqim – Thessalonians 2:19 ) you who are present – this speak of the harpsso
έκσταση (ékstasi at the coming of Yahshua
- Crown of righteousness ( 2 Timotiyos – Timothy 4:8 ) This is for all those who loved his way
- Crown of hai (Ya’aqob – James 1:12) Those received eternal life
- Crown of Esteem ( 1 Kepha – Peter 5:4) Those who are faithful to the end
- Crown of Everlasting joy ( Yeshayahu – Isaiah 35:10 ) Ransom of YAHUWAW ie Yisra’el